Welcome! This is the place I come to for creative inspiration, and sharing my love of card making, scrapbooking, and all paper crafting! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! gm5casey@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teacher Gift


Good Morning! I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend. I would like to take a moment to thank all the service men and women, past and present, who give there all so that we may enjoy our freedom, and for the sacrifice of their families. Heart felt thanks to all! Now on to today's post...This is a little gift set for Sean's teacher, that he will give her as a token to thank her for the wonderful year. We are days away from Summer break! The time just seems to fly by. This card is my version of an adorable card from Mary at CARDZ TV. I made it a little different. I used papers from Recollections, cuts from Recess Cricut Lite cart and Art Philosophy, Peachy Keen face stamps, and Tim Holtz distress ink Vintage Photo for the edges.


There is another image on the inside of the card for a little more detail, and the pillowbox was cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge for a gift card and some goodies! I hope you have enjoyed today's projects. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

2 comments: