Welcome! This is the place I come to for creative inspiration, and sharing my love of card making, scrapbooking, and all paper crafting! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! gm5casey@gmail.com

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crusin' Layout


Good Morning! For my post today I have created a layout using the CTMH Crusin' paper pack. This pack is so fun and retro looking. I thought it was perfect for a male inspired LO. The cartridges used for my cuts are Nifty Fifties, and Art Philosophy.
I especially wanted to feature this map print paper because I thought it was so fun and the Crusin' paper pack includes coordinating solids so it is easy to match prints without going hunting  for the right colors. The printed papers even have cute edges with sayings or sentiments on the paper ID strip! See the red flag in photo #2?
No stamping for me today, but I enjoyed inking the edges with CTMH ink Grey Wool for some added depth. I also used some Enamel Accents in black to highlight the stars and it was that easy!

Please stop by Cricut Is Close To My Heart blog to see many other creations by talented bloggers. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina
    That crusing paper is really great for masculine projects.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and being a follower.
    I've just joined yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... the one paper set that I haven't ordered yet and now I am going to have to. Hee! Hee! This is an amazing layout! I have to try this! My parents have some fun fifties party pics from a couple of years ago that this is perfect for!!! What an inspiration you are!!!

    ReplyDelete