Welcome! This is the place I come to for creative inspiration, and sharing my love of card making, scrapbooking, and all paper crafting! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! gm5casey@gmail.com

Friday, May 11, 2012

Good Morning, and Happy Friday! This week is Teacher Appreciation week and I thought I would share a card created for my Son's teacher. I found this tag card cut off the Art Philosophy cartridge by CTMH. It is a tag shape, and opens like a card. This is a versitile cut. The edges can be sealed to create a sleeve that might be perfect for a gift card. We chose to write a message on the inside.
The items used for the card are papers by CTMH from The Pemberly pack.The cut is sized to fit an A2 envelope. The layered "Thank You" is from the E2 pre-installed cart called Cricut Alphabet cut at 1.5. Edges are inked with CTMH ink called Pacifica. My current favorite. I used a little ribbon and gems from Recollections by Michael's. My son wrote a sweet little message on the inside to show his teacher how much she means to him, and there you have it! Don't forget to thank a special teacher in your life for all they do for our children! Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the gem flourish too. I haven't used these, but think I will have to order some now. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete