Welcome! This is the place I come to for creative inspiration, and sharing my love of card making, scrapbooking, and all paper crafting! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! gm5casey@gmail.com

Saturday, May 19, 2012

4x6 Photo Album

Good Morning everyone, and Happy Saturday!! This morning I thought I would share with you the cover of a 4x6 photo album I created using CTMH products. The paper pack is called Footloose. I used the Art Philosophy cartridge for the cuts on this cover which includes the stamp base and the flowers. The stamp is also from CTMH, available in the Spring/Summer catalog. To get the multi-color look, I just randomly inked the stamp with coordinating colors from my CTMH ink collection till I got full coverage. I inked all edges with Pacifica CTMH ink, added a few brads and some coordinating twine. I made the photo album itself with a Your Story from Provocraft. That is a fun little gadget that allows you to bind your own albums or books from papers, cardstock, or art work. I hope you have enjoyed today's post. Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gina, this is WONDERFUL! I love the variety of colors that you used in your stamping! It's SO pretty! Your flowers are perfect too! Amazing design!

    ReplyDelete