Welcome! This is the place I come to for creative inspiration, and sharing my love of card making, scrapbooking, and all paper crafting! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! gm5casey@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Well here is my first photo posted. I think I have finally figured this out! This is a card design from Sheila at She's A Sassy Lady, from her Gypsy made simple projects. This is a shape card using images from the Cricut Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge and paper from the Stella pack, CTMH. Very simple to put together. Just layering the images on top of one another. The 2 different looks were achieved just by flipping over the pattern paper which is double sided. Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I just love your card and your blog is very nice.. look I am your 1st follower! I linked it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you even figured out how to link it up! Thanks for sharing and playing along at She's A Sassy Lady today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this it is so good!

    ReplyDelete