Welcome! This is the place I come to for creative inspiration, and sharing my love of card making, scrapbooking, and all paper crafting! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! gm5casey@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Tuesday morning! I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter. My family and I sure had fun spending the day together. I created this card for someone who inspires me everyday. Shhh, I have not given it to her yet, but she makes me very proud with her determination and dedication!
I used a card base and layer from CTMH Art Philosophy. This cartridge for the Cricut has so many fabulous cuts! The card and layer is 5 inches. The flower cut from AP is 2 inches. The paper is from the CTMH Roxie pack and the little doily is from the Bohemian collection. I inked all edges with Desert Sand ink pad, also CTMH.  The doily was a little bright in contrast so I actually used a dauber to "dye" it with the Desert sand as well. I lightly misted the card with Glimmer mist (hard to see, sorry) and I slightly distressed the flower and brushed on some Perfect Pearls dust on the edges of it. The sentiment " You Are My...Inspiration(inside) is from a set by Above Rubie's Studio. Thanksfor looking, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. This cart amazes me I find something new each time I use it.... And look this is another pattern I didn't know it had! TFS

    ReplyDelete