Welcome! This is the place I come to for creative inspiration, and sharing my love of card making, scrapbooking, and all paper crafting! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! gm5casey@gmail.com

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pillowbox Gift Holder

Good Morning! Today's post is a pillowbox treat holder that will fit a gift card and a few goodies. Can you guess what kind of gift card will go inside? The pillow box and cute doily were cut using the CTMH AP cartridge and I used a cute paper from DCWV called Nana's Nursery. sized at 7.5. The doily is 3.5.
This super cute frappacino image is from the Cricut cartridge Love You A Latte. The cut is 3 inches using CTMH paper and Desert Sand ink for all the edges and sentiment. I love this paper! It cuts so smoothly. The stamp is from Above Rubies Studio and it is one of my favorite simple sentiments. It just says it all. Thanks for looking, and I hope you have a great day! Project idea inspiration from Edna @ Create With Expression. Thanks Edna!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute pillow box! This looks awesome! Thank you for sharing!

    gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pillow box. Love the papers you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty!! What a great idea :-) Just got the Love You A Latte and may have to try this! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I had just gotten the cart too. I think it is so cute!! Have a good day!

      Delete
  4. Your Pillow box turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok... Now see? I don't have that Love you a Latte and here you make this adorable creation! Now, I am going to have to go and buy that cartridge! It's been on my list for a LONG time, so I think it's time. Love your design!!!

    ReplyDelete