Welcome! This is the place I come to for creative inspiration, and sharing my love of card making, scrapbooking, and all paper crafting! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! gm5casey@gmail.com

Monday, August 6, 2012

Geo Die

Happy Monday everyone! Seems like I have not posted for a long time, just having so much fun this summer. It is winding down and school starts in a few weeks, so it will be back to work for me! I wanted to share this card made from a neat Die that I found at a scrapbook expo in Colorado Springs a few weeks ago. It is called a Geo Die by POP UPS Etc. They have beautiful geometric designs. You use two sided paper cause there is some folding going on and shows the other side of the paper but it is so easy, and you get a unique design.
                                                                        The card was made with a pre-made 4x6 base and I used Bo Bunny paper from the Little Miss collection. The stamp is from CTMH as well as the ink. That is Cocoa, and I also used a little smoothie twine from CTMH. I am trying to build up my stash of thank you cards, and I thought this one turned out nice!!
I hope you have a wonderful week and I thank you for stopping by to have a look! See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. What a great little card. Love the colors and the design you made. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the colors and the techniques you used.

    ReplyDelete