Welcome! This is the place I come to for creative inspiration, and sharing my love of card making, scrapbooking, and all paper crafting! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! gm5casey@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tag Card

Happy Wednesday! Today I thought I would share a card with you that I am going to enter into Cricut Cardz Challenge #112 over at Cardz TV with Mary. The challenge is to make a card with/using a tag.

Materials:Roxy Paper Pack-CTMH
Rosy Regards Stamp Set-CTMH
Vineyard Berry, Blush, Olive, New England Ivy Ink-CTMH
American Crafts Ribbon
Assorted embellishments from Bohemian Assortment-CTMH

The card is 5x7, the tag is cut from AP page23.
Thank you for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. Love your card. I am now a follower of your blog. Thanks for visiting and becoming a follower of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina!Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower! I LOVE your card as well. Great job!! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable tag, that rose is gorgeous, great job! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very feminine! and a great way to use up scraps!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the rose on the tag. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge on Cardz TV. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Gina. My favorite are the different banners coming out of the back. It's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gina! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following your blog now too. I love this card, it's so pretty. Now I'm off to look around and see all the projects you've shared!!

    ReplyDelete