Welcome! This is the place I come to for creative inspiration, and sharing my love of card making, scrapbooking, and all paper crafting! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! gm5casey@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Halloween

Hello everyone! And Happy Fall! It's Gina back with my October post for Cricut Is Close To My Heart with a project using Close To My Heart products to share with you today.
This is a 6x6 card cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I thought it couldn't get any better, then along came the Artisite cardridge! I am having so much fun creating with this new cart! Back to the card, lol! All the papers used for this card are from the CTMH Moonlight pack. The fun shape behind the pumpkin was cut from the Artiste cart. Here are the rest of the materials used:
Sunset ink by CTMH
Smokey Plum ink by CTMH
So Grateful stamp set by CTMH
Chipboard element by CTMH
Flowers by Studio G
Rhinestones by Recollections
Scotch ATG gun
Scotch Adheasive foam squares
I thank you all for stopping by today to have a look and I sure hope you are enjoying cooler weather in your neck of the woods. We had some snow in my area of Colorado this weekend. Time to drag out the flannel sheets!!! Have a wonderful day everybody!

1 comment: