Welcome! This is the place I come to for creative inspiration, and sharing my love of card making, scrapbooking, and all paper crafting! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! gm5casey@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stamps of Life

Hello crafty friends! Today I want to share a card with you that I made using a new stamp set from Stamps of Life by Stephanie Bernard. I just joined the stamp of the month club and this is the stamp set from June. It is called Turtle2Love. It is just so cute. There are 3 sizes of turtles, different shell designs and some cute punny sentiments. The cost of the club is so reasonable! I love the stamps and all the sets from the company. If you would like to see for yourself, just go to www.stephaniebarnardstamps.com
This card is a 4x4 card made with papers by Recollections. The water layer was embossed with Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.I used Liquid Glass to make some tiny bubbles coming from the turtle. The sand layer is kraft color cardstock and I stamped the turtle and shell design from the set with CTMH Olive ink. He was then cut out and pop dotted up.The edges of the layers were torn for that unique look. I scraplifted this cute design from the gallery of photos on Stamps of Life's website, showcasing the Turtle2Love set. Sorry, no name for the creator, but I just thought it was adorable! Thank you so much for having a look today! See you next time!

2 comments: